Move-in-ready Kirkland Finn Hill home – Sale Pending
This Kirkland Finn Hill home is move-in-ready. Unlike split-level homes, all the living space of this two-story home is above ground. This means plenty of natural light everywhere. Another advantage is the home’s traditional floorplan with not only a family room but also a classic living room.
There are a separate dining room and an updated kitchen with breakfast nook. These rooms have hardwood floors. Upstairs, with new carpet, are two bedrooms, and the master suite. The backyard patio was added in 2017.
Except for the laundry room and bathroom, the entire first floor features hardwood flooring. Depending on one’s lifestyle, the family room could also be used as a playroom, an exercise room, or as the home office. Given the recent events, the ability to work comfortably from home is essential.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, including the master suite with walk-in closet and separate bath. Each bedroom has its own thermostat which is both convenient and practical. The two bedrooms share a full bath.
The carpet is brand new as is the paint throughout the home. While the layout of this Kirkland Finn Hill home is traditional, all of the appliances, fixtures, and finishes are updated. Take a look at the picture galleries below. also, don’t miss the virtual tour of the home. It’s like going to a 24-7 Open House.
Kirkland Finn Hill home exterior
Kirkland Finn Hill home interior
Don’t miss the virtual tour of this Finn Hill Kirkland home.
The virtual tour is loading only intermittently. My apologies. I’ve asked the host of the iGuide tours to look into the problem.
From Simonds Rd NE, turn onto 92nd Ave NE (becomes NE 145th St), turn left onto 88th Ave NE (becomes 90th Ave NE), turn right onto NE 142nd St, home on left.
- 8803 NE 142nd St, Kirkland WA 98034-5078
- Listed for $750,000
- Offer review date: Wednesday, June 29th
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1633120
- 2019 Taxes $6,358
- Built in 1983
- 1,760 square feet per King County records
- 7,830 square foot lot per King County records
- Energy sources: electric and natural gas
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 full and 1 three-quarter bath upstairs, 1 half-bath on the main floor
- Master suite with 3/4 bath and walk-in closet
- Wall-to-wall carpet on staircase and upstairs hall and bedrooms
- Solid oak wood floors downstairs rooms
- Vinyl flooring in the utility room and bathrooms
- All appliances stay with the home
- 2-car insulated garage
- Front porch
- Backyard patio
- Utilities: Puget Sound Energy for natural gas and electric, Northshore Utility District for water and sewage, Waste Management Northwest for garbage
- Backyard Patio, 2017
- New Water Heater, 2017
- New Washer, February 2020
- New Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinets, June 2020
- New Refrigerator and Dryer, June 2020
- New Carpet, June 2020