Bothell home near Woodinville
Real Estate Around Seattle
Rare opportunity to buy a Bothell home near Woodinville
| Pending Inspection
The curb appeal of this Bothell home near Woodinville shows 33 years of care. Understandably, the owners are very attached to this home but have decided to move closer to other family members who have recently returned from overseas.
The main floor includes a kitchen with eating space, a family room, dining room, and formal living room. The kitchen features white quartz countertops. A new dishwasher was installed in 2017. The kitchen cabinets were restored this year.
Large skylights brighten the 3- bedroom upstairs. The master bedroom has its own three-quarter bath and walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms share a full bathroom. One of these bedrooms is currently used as an office.
To get to this Bothell home near Woodinville: from SR 522 go north on 132nd Ave and turn left on to NE 182nd Pl which becomes 129th Ave NE. House is on your left. Park in the driveway or along the curb of the street opposite the house.
Saturday and Sunday, August 10 and 11, 2-4 pm.
For a list of home facts and upgrades, please scroll down to the bottom of this page.
Bothell home near Woodinville: The Interior
The front and back yard are well maintained and kept in shape with a sprinkler system. The home features an l-shaped wrap-around deck. A separate door allows for year-round open-air grilling. The deck on the backyard overlooks a partially wooded landscape that gradually transitions from horticultural to natural growth. The roof is in good condition and has recently been cleaned. The gutters are covered so debris does not accumulate inside them. Adjacent to the home, there is plenty of room for extra vehicles such as RVs, boats or other utility transportation.
Amazon and Microsoft Employees: Walk to the Shuttle!
Yes, you can drive the 0.7 miles and park your car on the parking lot where Amazon and Microsoft busses stop. But why not walk? Three houses south from the home there is a footpath that leads down the hill to the apartments of the Retreat of Bothell. From there, walking first west and then north, you will arrive at a natural portal in the hedge and step right onto the parking lot. If you work for Amazon or Microsoft this Bothell home near Woodinville is the ideal home for you.
Bothell home near Woodinville: A Great Location
Less than half-a-mile drive takes you from quiet bliss to SR 522. From there, it’s two exits to the east to Costco. Going west, the junction to I-405 is right there for connecting to Kirkland, Bellevue, and points south. North, the freeway takes you to Alderwood mall and from there via I-5 north to Everett. Going straight on SR 522 you reach Kenmore and Lake City and eventually the northern parts of Seattle.
From this Bothell home near Woodinville, it’s about one mile to the center of Woodinville. Stay on the north side of the railroad tracks and you beat the traffic going to Woodinville Plaza with all its shops and eateries. Take in a movie while you are there. Since you will want to keep the lawn, garden, and plants in good shape, you will enjoy Molbak’s, one of the Seattle areas favorite nurseries.
Get Educated about the Schools.
The home is located in the Northshore School District. Here are the links:
The Bothell extension of the University of Washington is about three miles to the west.
- Listed for $725,000
- 18333 129th Ave Ne, Bothell, WA 98011-5701
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1490824
- Offer reviews when submitted
- 2019 Taxes $6,855
- Built on lot in 1983
- 2,480 square feet per King County records (1,360 square feet downstairs and 1,120 upstairs)
- 11,620 square foot lot per King County records
- Energy sources: electric and natural gas
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 full and 1 three-quarter bath upstairs, 1 half-bath on the main floor
- Master suite with 3/4 bath and walk-in closet
- Wall-to-wall carpet in the downstairs family room, living and dining room, and all bedrooms
- Solid oak wood floors in the upstairs and downstairs hallways and kitchen
- Vinyl flooring in the utility room and the upstairs bathrooms
- All appliances stay with the home
- Free-standing natural gas stove in the family room
- 2-car insulated garage (570 square feet)
- Wrap-around l-shaped porch
- Deck overlooking backyard
- Sprinkler systems for front and back yard
- RV and boat parking
- Utilities: Puget Sound Energy for natural gas and electric, City of Bothell for water and sewage, Recology Greenscapes for garbage
- New Roof and New Skylights, 2002
- Water Heater, 2011
- Bathroom upgrades, 2014
- Microwave, 2016
- Carpet – Dining Room, Living Room, 2 Bed Rooms, 2016
- Washer/Dryer, 2017
- Dishwasher, 2017
- Garbage Disposal, 2019
- Kitchen Cabinet Restoration, 2019
- Kitchen Quartz Countertops, 2019
- Stainless Steel Sink, 2019
- Kitchen Faucet, 2019
- Sprinkler System
If you have any questions about this Bothell home near Woodinville, send a text to 425-891-8213. Take a look at my sold listings and find out why my custom listings sell quickly and at or above list price.