Camano Island View Home
Home under contract within two days of listing.
🏡 This Camano Island home on the eastern side
Shows throughout the owner’s pride.
He built it in 1994,
The square footage being
forty-four hundred and twenty-four.
But wait…there is more!
🏡 There is more on each floor this home has in store,
such as the newly refinished hardwood floor.
There are rooms to sleep, exercise, work, and play.
And so much storage, what can I say?
🏡 I should say, and you should come and see,
the possibility for an Air B and B.
I would be remiss if I didn’t mention this:
each and every day and night,
the mountains and the bay are quite the sight.
I must remember
that as a member
of the beach and club down the street
you can boat and fish, meet and greet.
🏡 So get up from your slumber
and text your agent’s number.
No need to rhyme,
Just be on time!
Camano Island Home Exterior & Views
Camano Island Home Upstairs
Camano Island Home Downstairs
Address & Directions
1259 Holloway Lane, Camano Island, WA 98282
At the split of E. Camano Drive and Elger Bay Road, stay left on E. Camano and make an immediate left down the hill on Holloway Lane. Home is on your right. Holloway Lane is a one-way road.
The Camano Island Home Facts
MLS 1737333, offered for $775,000 with offers reviewed upon receipt.
- 2-bed, 3 bath
- 4,424 useable square feet
- 17,338 square-foot lot
- Two-car attached garage
- Hardwood floors
- Skylights / vaulted ceilings
- Appliances: dishwasher, range/oven, refrigerator
- Electric water heater
- Forced air heating/cooling
- Year built: 1994
- 2020 Taxes: $4,491
- Community features: boat launch, clubhouse, community waterfront/private beach
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Camano Water Association
- School District: Stanwood-Camano
- Senior high: Stanwood High
- Junior high: Stanwood Mid Senior
- Elementary: Elger Bay Elementary