Downtown Redmond Condo
Real Estate around Seattle
Downtown Redmond Condo | SOLD
You’ve searched for a downtown Redmond condo built after 2000 with at least 2 bedrooms and 1.75 baths all on one floor with your car securely parked in a common garage? And you want all that for under $600,000? Over the past 12 months, fewer than three condos were sold meeting these criteria and none were for sale. That’s until now.
This ground-floor Frazer condo with updated bathrooms, window treatments and refinished floors, freshly painted, is move-in-ready. The Frazer Court Condominiums were updated in 2015 with new siding and windows. There is no rental cap, so investors are welcome.
Relax on your own deck. Whistle while you walk to the Redmond Transit Center to take the bus.
Saturday and Sunday, October 20 & 21, 1 to 4 pm.
Address and Directions
16275 NE 85th St #108, Redmond WA 98052 From Redmond Way, north on 161st Ave NE, east on 85th St, visitor parking on east side of building or street. From 202 (Woodinville-Redmond Rd or 164th Ave NE), west on 85th St.
iGuide tour of Condo and Redmond Video
Downtown Redmond Condo | Frazer Court Facts and Figures
- Listed for $525,000
- MLS #1375082
- Frazer Court Condominium, built in 2001
- Secure lobby entrance
- Sprinkler system
- No rental cap
- Secure, underground parking (#23)
- Guest parking
- Groundfloor, end unit accessible through outside
- 941 square feet
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 full, 1 three-quarter bath
- Master suite with a three-quarter bath and walk-in closet
- Utility closet with full-size washer & dryer, and water tank
- Fresh paint throughout
- New water heater (2017)
- Updated bathrooms
- Home Owner Dues $404/mo (earthquake insurance, security, common area maintenance, and garbage collection)
- No special assessments
- 2018 Taxes $3,563
- Deck (Trex)
- Stove/Range, Refrigerator Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Portable Air Conditioner
Frazer Court Condominiums: in the heart of downtown Redmond
The Frazer Court Condominiums are located in the heart of downtown Redmond. Consider these distances (miles):
- 0.1 to Redmond transit center and Park & Ride
- 0.3 to Trader Joe’s, QFC, Three Lion’s Pub, Staples, Starbucks
- 0.3 to Bella Bottega Shopping Center (Regal Cinemas, JJ Mahoney’s Irish Pub)
- 0.6 Redmond Town Center
- 1.0 Marymore Park
- 3.0 to Microsoft
This has to be one of the best locations to live in the Seattle area. Whether you work on Microsoft’s campus in Redmond or your job takes you to Bellevue or Seattle, your bus ride is just 400 yards away. Everyday conveniences such as stores and coffee shops, dry cleaners, fast food places, and ethnic restaurants are all within walking distance.
The urban meets the countryside with the Redmond Town Center and its many stores competing for your attention and business with the stalls of the Redmond Farmers Market.
One mile away is the 640-acre Marymoor Park, King County’s largest and one of the busiest outdoor venues. It’s a paradise for cyclists, joggers, strollers, and four-legged friends who romp in their own off-leash enclosures. Events range from local classic car shows to concerts and performances by the Cirque du Soleil.
Closer to the ground, Redmond takes great pride in the city’s cyclist population. From and to business and for pleasure, the Sammamish River Trail is busy almost all year long.
The trail runs 10.9 miles along the Sammamish River from Bothell to Marymoor Park in Redmond.
Gerhard’s Redmond Listings
Find Redmond Condos
Redmond Market Trends
- Nicol Boettner, Staging
- Jesse Young, Still Photography
- Baron Makanvand, iGuide Tour