Edmonds Home Sale | Sold
Edmonds Home Sale
Real Estate around Seattle
Your ship’s come in!
If you’ve been waiting for an affordable Edmonds home sale this may be the ticket. Consider buying this 1962 Edmonds home for yourself and make gradual improvements after you move in. If you are an investor, the location and current bedroom configuration promise a nice investment return.
The asking price is $550,000.
This Edmonds home is in an ideal location. 757 14th Way SW, Edmonds, WA 98020 The quiet neighborhood is right on the edge of the Edmonds Bowl. To the Westgate neighborhood and shopping center, it’s under a mile. I-5, the freeway, is less than four miles to the east. To the west, it’s about 1.5 miles to picturesque downtown Edmonds and the Edmonds ferry terminal. (Continued below picture gallery.)
This is one of eleven homes in this Edmonds cul-de-sac. Traffic is limited to deliveries and the relatives and friends of the homeowners. This Edmonds home has a flat yard that is fully fenced. The patio is ideal for a barbeque. The large tree house is for the young and young-at-heart.
Inside, the downstairs includes a dinging and living room facing the street and a family room with a view of the backyard. The kitchen and the eating space are conveniently placed in between. The stairway is in the center of the home. Upstairs, the five bedrooms spread in three directions – the master bedroom with its own three-quarter bath and four more bedrooms that share a full bath.
The 2-story, 5-bedroom home is move-in-ready waiting for the new owner to create an even greater value. Downstairs renovations could begin with the kitchen. Upstairs, there could be fewer but larger bedrooms. The garage connects to a convenient mudroom which doubles as a laundry room. Floor coverings are mostly hardwood.
Watch this video and fly over the Edmonds neighborhood.
Edmonds Home Sale: Basic Facts
- List price: $550,000
- 757 14th Way SW, Edmonds, WA 98020
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1174162
- 2018 Taxes $4,843.25
- Built in 1962
- 2,267 square feet
- 7,841 square foot lot
- 5 bedrooms – all upstairs
- 2.25 bathrooms (one full, one 3/4 upstairs, 1/2 downstairs)
- Kitchen with separate eating space
- Two fireplaces downstairs (wood in family room, gas in living room (not connected)
- All appliances stay with the home
- Floor coverings: mostly hardwood, wall-to-wall carpet, slate, vinyl
- 2-car garage
- Fully-fenced backyard
- Schools: Edmonds School District
- Utilities: Olympic Water and Sewer (water), City of Edmonds (sewer), Puget Sound Energy (electricity), PUD (natural gas), Republic Services, (garbage)
- Sewer scope has been performed – satisfactory result (PDF report), video
Easing the Edmonds to Seattle commute
You can take the train for the commute to work or to get away for the fun of it. Get acquainted here with the Edmonds Sound Transit station and schedules. Instead of getting stuck in your own car on the way to Seattle, consider commuting with public transit.