Newcastle home for sale
Real Estate Around Seattle
Newcastle home for sale at reduced price.
March 24, 2020
What was a great home at $875,000, has become even more affordable at $825,000!
March 28th, 2020
In cooperation with Washington Realtors, Governor Inslee agreed to certain modifications to the Stay Home, Stay Healthy Order (the “Order”) for the real estate industry. Your agent can show you this home provided that certain provisions are followed strictly. Here are the important details.
This move-in-ready Newcastle home’s interior has been painted throughout. Underfoot, there’s new carpet on all three levels.
The downstairs as it now exists is perfect for parties, play, and pilates. It s also ideal for working from home. Alternatively, you can convert it into separate living quarters with a fully functioning kitchen, washer/dryer (separate space under the stairs), eating and living space, and create a separate bedroom. A full bath is already there.
Upstairs are laundry and four bedrooms, including the master suite with 5-piece bath and walk-in closet. Another full bath serves the other three bedrooms. On the main floor, the family room and kitchen lead to the deck and green space.
Stay Home and Healthy
March 25, 2020: Due to the Washington State recent “Stay Home, Stay Healthy” order, real estate will be happening only online for the next few weeks. So I created this little video for my fellow real estate brokers, their clients, and all those who are interested in buying a home in the Newcastle, WA area.
Presented jointly by Gerhard Ade and Robin Vogel of RSVP Real Estate
The Newcastle Home Facts
- Listed on February 27 for for $875,000, reduced to $825,000
- Offer reviews when submitted
- 11580 SE 83rd St, Newcastle, WA 98056
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1564292
- 2020 Taxes $7,885.64
- Built on lot in 2010
- 2,760 square feet per King County records
- 5,186 square foot lot per King County records
- Energy sources: electric and natural gas
- 1 fireplace on main level (natural gas)
- 4 bedrooms upstairs
- 1 bedroom (basement)
- 2 full baths upstairs, 1 full bath downstairs, 1 half-bath on the main floor
- Master suite with five-piece bath and walk-in closet
- Hardwood in entry, powder room, kitchen, and dining area
- Wall-to-wall carpet in bedrooms, stairways, and family room
- Ceramic tile in master bath, vinyl in other baths and laundry room
- Kitchen with granite countertops
- All appliances stay with the home
- 2-car insulated garage
- Deck overlooking backyard
- Utilities: Puget Sound Energy for natural gas and electric, Coal Creek Utility District for water and sewage, Waste Management Northwest for garbage
- $3,000 of sewage capacity left – will transfer to the buyer.
- Freshly painted interior
- New carpet throughout
- Roof, gutter, and downspouts cleaned
- Windows exterior cleaned
- Furnace serviced
If you have any questions about this Newcastle home send a text to Gerhard at 425-891-8213 or Robin at 206-406-2752. Find out why custom listings sell quickly and at or above list price.
Two-minute drive to elementary and middle school