Personal Real Estate Portal
Real Estate around Seattle
Getting your home ready for sale is a major pain.
“I know from experience that the hardest part about selling your home is getting it ready for sale. Your life is simply too busy to focus just on the sale of your home. So how do you keep track of all the things that need to get done?”
The answer to this question is the Personal Real Estate Portal or PREP for short. It takes the place of the voicemails, text messages, and emails you may have missed. It replaces all the Google searches and hunting for information all over the internet.
One homeowner called it “…an excellent, super-useful tool, and beautifully designed.”
What You get with Your Personal Real Estate Portal
- County records of your home, including property taxes
- Home improvement to-do-lists
- Free consultation with Gerhard on home improvements and repairs
- Contact information for tradespeople
- Seller Disclosure and select listing forms
- Preliminary title records
- Net seller proceed estimate
- Up-to-date comparable Zip code information on active & sold listings (map & thumbnail views plus details about each competing listing)
- Three-year market trend data of your Zip code – inventory, average prices, days-on-market
List Your Home with Confidence
When the time comes to sell your home, you will want to be as prepared as possible. Having your Personal Real Estate Portal means less uncertainty and stress. Whether you are planning to sell some time down the road or personal circumstances require a quick move, you want to be prepared.
Valid through Sunday, November 29th, 2020 – 4 pm.