Redmond home near Microsoft
Real Estate around Seattle
Redmond home near Microsoft campus – Sold Full Price
If you are looking for a Redmond home near Microsoft, not a few miles away but just around the corner and down the street, look no further.
Open House, Saturday and Sunday, September 8 and 9, 1 to 4 pm. Tucked away in a cul-de-sac, this classic tri-level Redmond home is two blocks from the Microsoft campus. The main floor features vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan with views of the upstairs den & the downstairs family room. A river rock chimney with gas fireplace links the three floors. The yard frames the home with decks, lawn, garden bed, benches, hot tub, and space for RV parking. The PVC roof is only six years old. Marymoor Park is just down the hill and Redmond Town Center one mile away.
Redmond Home Near Microsoft: Interior
Tri-level homes are rare and popular. This home is a textbook example. The open main floor, which can be opened up further, offers the person in the kitchen an unobstructed view of the downstairs family room and the upstairs office. The number of stairs to take up or down are fewer than in a two-story home. Al that in a home near Microsoft.
Redmond Home Near Microsoft: Exterior
What makes this (back)yard special is that it frames the home on three sides. From the inside, you are always connected to the outside. The dining area overlooks a deck with a lawn and garden space behind it. A gate separates it from the front yard. A walkway and steps with benches lead down to the large deck with more benches and the hot tub. The downstairs family room connects to this area. Around the corner on the south side of the home, a large expanse covered with cobblestone pavers could be used to park an extra vehicle or an RV. Empty, it invites for a game of soccer or hopscotch.
Redmond Home Near Microsoft: Basic Facts
- Listed for $825,000, sold for $825,000 in 11 days
- 5303 156th Dr NE, Redmond WA 98052-5231
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1351857
- Open Houses: Saturday and Sunday, September 1 & 2 and 8 & 9
- Offer review: Monday, September 10
- 2018 Taxes of $869.00 reflect seller’s senior discount
- Built in 1967
- 1,980 square feet per King County records
- 8,679 square foot lot
- PVC membrane roof
- Copper facia, commercial grade
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 full and 1 three-quarter bath on upper floor, 1 half-bath on the lower floor
- Master suite with wash basin and walk-in closet
- Open main floor plan with entry, kitchen, dining and living area
- Slate in entry, solid wood flooring in living and dining areas, vinyl in the dining area and kitchen
- Wall-to-wall carpet in the downstairs family room and vinyl in the half-bath
- Solid wood floors in upstairs hallway, bedroom, and den; vinyl in bathrooms
- Appliances that stay with home: stove/oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, and washer & dryer
- Vegetable garden, flower beds, lawn, decks, benches, hot tub, cobblestone pavers for RV parking
- 2-car garage with separate storage room
- Energy sources: electrical and natural gas
- Fireplaces: wood-burning in the living room and natural gas neat dining area and in the family room
- Utilities: Puget Sound Energy for natural gas and electric, City of Redmond for water and sewage, Waste Management for garbage
- Lake Washington School District: Benjamin Rush Elementary, Rose Hill Middle School, Lake Washington High School
What a location!
When a listing says “home near Microsoft”, that can mean anything from five miles to five hundred yards. In the case of this tri-level home, close means a few blocks. With the car, the first Microsoft building is two minutes away and the same is true for the entrance to SR 520.