Redmond Ridge Home Sale
Real Estate around Seattle
Redmond Ridge Home Sale | Sold
Redmond Ridge home sale: this five-bedroom, three-car garage Murray Franklyn home impresses inside and out. The main floor bedroom with walk-in closet and adjacent bath is ideal for longtime guests, the live-in au-pair, or visiting relatives.
The open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Move the party into the fully-fenced elbow-shaped yard. Take in the view of the tranquil forest behind the carefully cultivated garden. Upstairs, are the expansive master bedroom suite with five-piece bath and three good-sized additional bedrooms.
This home was listed on May 26th, 2017 for $950,000. It was under contract the same day and closed on June 20th, 2017 for $1,050,000 – 10.5 percent above list price.
Watch the iGuide virtual tour of this Redmond Home Sale!
Redmond Ridge Home Sale: Basic Facts
- List price: $950,000
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1126678
- 2017 Taxes $8,752
- Built in 2004
- 3,014 square feet (280m2)
- 8,056 square foot lot (748m2)
- 5 bedrooms – 4 upstairs, 1 downstairs
- 2.75 bathrooms (2 full upstairs, 3/4 downstairs)
- Kitchen with separate eating space
- Gas fireplace downstairs
- Appliances except for washer and dryer stay with the home
- Floor coverings: hardwood, wall-to-wall carpet, tile, vinyl
- 3-car garage
- Fully-fenced yard wrapping around one side of home (professionally landscaped)
- Schools: Lake Washington School District
- Utilities: City of Redmond, Puget Sound Energy, Garbage Collection
Exterior and Main Floor Pictures
Second Floor Pictures
Redmond Ridge home sale – few and far between.
This Redmond Ridge home sale is a rarity in this low-inventory Seattle area real estate market. The home is located about a mile from a small shopping center that includes a coffee shop, a few restaurants, a pet shop, a bank and a gas station. Another mile or so to the east is the main shopping center of Redmond Ridge with a large grocery store. Nearby, on NE Cedar Park Crescent is the community center and also in the vicinity is the Microsoft Connector stop. The highly rated Rosa Parks elementary school is also located on N.E. Cedar Park Crescent, about one mile from the home. The school belongs to the Lake Washington School District.
Questions? Send an email to Gerhard Ade.
Directions to Redmond Ridge Home sale:
From Avondale Road, east on Novelty Hill Road, South on Cedar Park Crescent NE, right on NE Bridle Crossing Way, left on 222nd Ave NE, home on the left in cul-de-sac.