Renton Home Sale
Real Estate around Seattle
Renton Home Sale | Pending Inspection
This move-in-ready Renton mid-century, sixties home has been remodeled for today’s lifestyle. It is located next to La Rosa Meadows on the top of Benson Hill, with partial views of the Olympic Mountains. The home is offered for $500,000. Come and get a first-hand look during the Open House on Saturday, May 4th and Sunday, May 5th, from 2 to 5 pm. The address is 10275 SE 165th St, Renton, WA 98055. This Renton home is conveniently located to catch a flight at SeaTac airport. Offer review deadline is Monday, 5.13.2019 at 9 pm.
Exterior of Renton Home
The current owner made substantial improvements to the land and exterior. In 2016, this Renton home was connected to the Renton City sewer line at the cost of $15,500. Other improvements include a new drainage system, a wider driveway for additional parking, an RV parking spot, and a major facelift of the front yard and entrance. The exterior of the home was repainted in 2018. The fully-fenced backyard is a perfect playground for people and pets, and a gardener’s delight.
The latest of many improvements is the new fireplace mantlepiece and newly painted kitchen cabinets. Earlier upgrades to the interior include hardwood flooring, ceramic tile, new surfaces, and fixtures.
The light-filled ground floor, accessible without steps, can be used as a separate apartment. This is ideal for a long-term visitor or an elderly person. It also has some income potential. An electric stove can be added and connected to the existing 220-volt wiring.
Renton Home Sale: Basic Facts
- List price: $500,000
- Offer review, Monday 5.13.2019, 9 pm
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 1444398
- 2018 Taxes $4,883
- Built originally in 1964
- Remodel 2014-2019
- Connected to Renton City Sewer in March 2016 ($15,499)
- Roof less than 5 years old
- 2,030 square feet (189m2)
- 7,168 square foot lot (666m2)
- 4 bedrooms – 3 upstairs, 1 downstairs
- 2.5 bathrooms (1 full and 3/4 upstairs, and 3/4 downstairs)
- Kitchen with separate eating space
- Downstairs “mother-in-law” apartment with level access
- Wood fireplace on main and downstairs
- Appliances except for downstairs refrigerator and washer/dryer stay
- Floor coverings: hardwood, ceramic tile, wall-to-wall carpet
- 1-car garage (additional driveway parking for at least 2 cars)
- RV parking next to the home
- Fully-fenced flat yard with garden space
- Schools: Renton School District
- Utilities: Soos Creek Water & Sewer District, Puget Sound Energy, Republic Services Garbage Collection
- King County Public property data
Watch the iGuide virtual tour of this Renton Home
Put yourself inside this Renton home and explore every room at your own speed.
To get there in person:
From I-405 take WA-515 (Benson Dr S). Turn right on S Puget Dr and stay right to take 108th Ave SE. Left on South 28th Street. Home is on right.
Renton Trends and Listings
- Staging: Nicol Boettner
- Still Photography: Jesse Young
- iGuide Visual Tour: Baron Makanvand
- Sign Printing: Aurora Prints