Make Woodinville the home for your home!
Seattle Real Estate | Gerhard Ade
Woodinville has so much to offer, and you can have it all. While in your Woodinville home, you enjoy the tranquil meadows atop Hollywood Hill.
At the foot of the winding road down the hill, you sample the finest Washington wines, take in a concert, jog along the Sammamish River, meet friends at the Willows Lodge, and celebrate the occasion next door with a dinner at The Herbfarm or the Barking Frog.
Drive a mile north and experience how the once-sleepy village of Woodinville is changing into the next fashionable suburban outpost of Seattle. The renovated Woodinville Schoolhouse District offers new dining opportunities in a downtown blessed with many restaurants and shops. The venerated Molbak nurseries, now a garden and home center, will become the anchor of the Woodinville Garden District.
Back home at your new address, you can move right in and renovate a solid structure to meet your needs and taste. You can also start from scratch and build your own Woodinville country estate. Which will it be?
Listing by Maureen Nolan,
Lakeshore Realty West
The Woodinville Lifestyle
Make Your Home in Woodinville
Woodinville Home Exterior
When do you wish to see this home?
East at the Old Hollywood Schoolhouse (Maryhill Winery), head up the hill, stay right at the fork and continue staying right until the top of the hill. Go south on 168th Ave NE, house on the right.
- Listing by Maureen Nolan, Lakeshore Realty West
- 14037 168th Ave NE, Woodinville, WA 98072
- Listed for $950,000
- Northwest Multiple Listing Service: 2012350
- 2022 Taxes $9,027
- Built in 1978
- 2,440 square feet per King County records
- 37,401 square foot lot per King County records
- Energy sources: electric and natural gas
- 2 Fireplaces
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 full and 2 three-quarter baths
- Private, primary suite upstairs
- Dining room and Rec room for entertaining
- Laundry/mud room
- Vaulted ceilings
- Double-pane storm windows
- Floors: Durable painted concrete, Hardwood, Laminate, and Wall-to-wall carpet
- Laundry/mud room
- Attached carport and RV parking
- Cable TV and High-speed internet
- Secluded wooded lot on Dead end street
- Backyard patio
- Sewage: Septic
- Utilities: Puget Sound Energy for natural gas and electric, Woodinville water company
Get Educated about the Schools.
The home is located in the Northshore School District.
Bothell extension of the University of Washington
3-year Woodinville home trends (sales, prices, days-on-market)
- Homes in the 98072 zipcode